Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Playing catch up

It's been a while since I've posted. I'll just summarize. We went down town TO two weeks ago. Met up with our friend Chandresh for Jack's. They gave us free food for the "slow" service. We did not notice any slow service but who are we to turn down free food!!! We drove home the next day and it was a nice drive. I LOVE our MP3 player in the car. Once CD there and on CD back. We still have to figure out the best way to burn them but that will come.
Once we were back in La Belle Province de Quebec, Pamela insisted we eat a St-Hubert BBQ. We ate in the bar area. It's great now that they don't allow smoking anymore in their chain. A good time was had by all!
Last week I worked while Pamela met up with friends and did some more shopping and passport stuff. She splurged and took me to Club Price for dinner. (repaying me for ensuring we were stocked with toilet paper and English muffins)
Last week-end we went over to Jamie and Morgans for his b-day party. We had a blast as usual. It's always nice to see everyone. Ethan is growing soo fast I can't keep up. Soon he'll be doing crazy things like his dad. For example: swimming in May!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

tomorrow, I'll post this weeks goings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment