Friday, May 06, 2005

Beautiful day in the City

It's gorgeous 18 degress at 8:00pm what else could you ask for? ( i know a million bucks would be nice) Yesterday was a big day for me. I went out and did something new by myself. I checked out the New Montreal Library. It's very nice, spacious and well lit. I just dipped my toe in the experience. There were many people so I'll go back when it's not to crowded and do their guided tour and get one of thier fancy FREE memberships. Ohh and find the english section. Since Eric finishes late on Thurdays, I walked over to the library after work. It took me just under an hour but it feelt great. It was easy to get home from there. From door to door 40min.

Plans for the week-end... Going to wash all the cars at Paul and Murielle's and some dinner on the BBQ. If I'm lucky, I'll get a ride downtown with Tim and Chris. Sunday's monthers day and we plan to go over to Tim and Chris'. They've requested my mini cheese cakes. Mmmm... so easy yet so good.
I'm going to try and get out and walk the mountain. It will be very nice. This time I wear my nice hiking boots. None of this flimsy running shoe buissiness. Hopefully, Christina will prepare dinner for Our mother. Something nice like steak or good hamburgers or what every I don't have to cook. Hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment