Saturday, May 07, 2005

Rosy Cheeks

Pamela called this morning to check in with us. Eric was disappointed that they didn't speak but we'll have 6 hours of her straight in 2 weeks. They can catch up them. Everything seems to be pretty good with her. It's going to be nice to have her visit and see our new house with our personal touch on it. She was the first person to see the house but that was many renovations ago.

This morning I made Caesar salad dressing. It's sooo easy and yet so good. I bought the anchovies and put the rest in the freezer on a tray. I hope to pick them out one at a time when I want to make it again.

Today was the annual car wash. A gang of friends get together and wash their cars. This year the men watch wall the women watched. The sun was out and there was a breeze. I wasn't sure until I looked in the mirror just now that I had a nice burn. It was even though I was wearing my hat like a good little girl.

Pamela sent me her itinerary. I marked her on the calendar in green. We're in red. She's got more on the calendar than we do. June is shaping up to be a very busy month. Don't worry. My calendar is dry erase for when Pamela changes her mind. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment