Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blogging Better for me

I’ve been on Facebook so much it looks like a blog post when combining all my status updates. I think it’s time to put it all together in a longer, possibly rambling format. I’ve got my office back to where it feels confortable to type after I injured myself with a non-ergonomic set up.

The girls and I have just finished our Christmas break together. Honestly, it went better than I thought. We took things easy and some of the rules were a little laxer. Vanessa got really excited about Santa and watching the NORAD Santa tracker. Hailey found Vanessa’s mood infectious. There’s been tobogganing and a trip to the Biodome, Now that I look back it’s all a blur.

I’m going to try and post more often but no promises here.

No comments:

Post a Comment