Sunday, May 15, 2011

Snip, Snip, Snip

This week Vanessa cut some of her own hair. I wouldn’t have notice on her except I found the locks on my clothing. She told me her hair was too long and she wanted it cut like her boyfriend at school. Her hair gets tangled and isn’t fun to brush. She won’t let me tie it up so I suggested we go to the hair dresser.

She was so excited. When we got there, I told the hair dresser to cut it really short. She gave me a nervous look and asked me to find an example in a book because she didn’t want to be responsible for getting it wrong on such beautiful hair.

Vanessa loves it. It’s so easy to take care of and it’s really cute and suites her personality.

IMG_0606IMG_0607IMG_0608IMG_0609IMG_0610

Don’t let the pout fool you she loves the cut. What she didn’t love was being told she had to wait for my undivided attention. Ohh and she loves to pose for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment