Friday, April 01, 2011

SNOWWWWW!

This day was glorious. It was the snow storm of the year. Lots of snow and windy. Eric was painting in the bedroom I think and Vanessa and I took off for an adventure to McDonalds. We got all bundled up and took the bus there and back. It was great to spend one-on-one time with Vanessa. On the way home we picked up some fresh bagels.

When we got home, we hung out and then the paint fumes were getting to me so we all went outside to shovel and take a sled ride around the block. Vanessa was walking into the wind and snow and getting slower and slower so I suggested she ride in the sled. She declined but when I said she could ride back to the wind she jumped right in.

That evening I couldn’t entertain the idea of eating with the paint fumes. We brought dinner over to Grandma’s and ate there. Such a fun time.

P2020001P2020003P2020005

No comments:

Post a Comment