Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Experience

I’m so excited to use the cards designed and printed by Shutterfly. They have so many wonderful designs. I’ve read all sorts of blog posting great experiences with them. My biggest problem right now is trying to find a current picture to do it justice. Ohh I know. While we’re snuggled at home with hot soup it would be nice to remember days at the park in the sun.

PA220004

PA270037

 

Or maybe days where we hung out on the living room floor and played nicely together.

IMG_8083

Or we must not forget Vanessa’s favourite dress. She called it her ballet dress because it twirled when she danced. My tomboy is sure has her girly moments.

 PA280049IMG_1411

Hmmm let me have another look. The adventures we have at Grandma and Grandpa’s

IMG_1248IMG_1255IMG_1264

Honestly, I’ve never sent Christmas cards before but I love receiving them and want to share pictures of my beautiful girls. My friends and family will be shocked and amazed to receive cards in the mail and gorgeous Shutterfly ones will be the icing on the cake.

I have, however, given calendars for Christmas. Shutterfly makes some very special ones that are customizable and I’m sure you could find a design you like here.

Shutterfly is offering free cards to bloggers who write a post about them. I’m hoping this post will get their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment