Thursday, July 08, 2010

In Hiding

It’s been SOOO hot these days. The humidex is climbing to the mid 40’s. Hailey can’t hack it so we’ve been staying in the AC. Yesterday I took the girls to IKEA where I left Vanessa in Small Land play area for the first time. She was itching to go. I gave me 1 hour to shop toddler free while Hailey slept in her wrap. (not nearly enough time) I found what I went for and went to pick up Vanessa. She was sitting on the toilet in Small Land and had gone poo and was trying to wipe her bum and get dressed. I’ve never been so proud and relieved at the same time. She was very proud too but mostly excited she got to use the pint size toilet and sink.

Today we watched Sesame Street in our bedroom while Hailey ate. Had breakfast and actually did some “crafts”. Vanessa played with her pencils and markers since she really doesn’t like to draw. We then got out a necklace kit she got for her birthday and made necklaces and organized beads for quite a while.

IMG_0700 IMG_0702 IMG_0704 IMG_0705 IMG_0707

Some nice time while Hailey napped. Vanessa has gone down for some quiet time and I’m hoping she’ll nap since she goes to bed really late these days with the renovations being done. The bonus is she sleeps in until after 9 am…

No comments:

Post a Comment