Thursday, November 20, 2008

Be careful what you wish for

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. Vanessa now is very comfortable with using "Mommy". It's interesting how she uses it differently than "Daddy". With Daddy she points and says, "Daddy" just like she would for shoe, to label him. With "Mommy" it's to get my attention. "Mommy!" (lifts up her plate) tells me she's done and I need to take her plate away.

Last night I was trying to read a cookbook to make a grocery list and I got Mommy...Mommy...Mommy. She was happily playing with Play-Doh (Pay-Poh as Vanessa would say) but now she knows how to ask for me to get my attention.

By the way, Play-Doh's a big hit. I got out some cookie cutters some plastic utensils and a cup/rolling pin. She plays regularly and loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment