Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Musical Baby

Vanessa loves music. She's starting to express it by bouncing up and down. We got her a LeapStart™ Bilingual Learning Table. She loves it. She opens the door and it plays music. She'll bounce up and down until it ends and tries again. Very Very cute. She's mesmerised by people playing the guitar. You'll see her groove to the music if you've got the right beat. When the radio is on and a song finishes, she looks at the radio for the next song. And for the grand finally.. Last night when I put her in her snowsuit I sang "Gloop Gloop" when I got to the "la di da di da" she sang along. I was so excited. She's been babbling for weeks but this week she's started to babble with me and now she sings some of the words. I'm looking forward to going back to the MotherGoose play group even if it's only for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment