Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Medical update

I went for a doctor's appointment yesterday. It went really well. The doctor was able to touch the head so the baby is in the right position and is very low. The doctor also said that once I deliver it will go smoothly. Yippy! The baby can arrive any day now or it could wait a couple of weeks. If only I can get the baby's feet out of my ribs in the mean time.

I have 2 more days of work left. I timed my maternity perfectly. It's getting uncomfortable sitting at a computer and the long days are tiring. The ideal situation is I'd like a week off to get sorted and the baby can come shortly after. Having said that I'll be happy to meet the baby whenever it arrives.

After the doctor's appointment, I had a little panic moment. I'm not ready! When I went home, I wrote a list to pack my bag for the hospital. I have almost everything so tomorrow night I'll pack the bag. I can't believe the baby is arriving soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it really is close - how exciting! I'm glad to hear babe is head down and knows the way out :)

    ReplyDelete