Thursday, December 28, 2006

Baby News

Hi Everyone. The baby seems to be very active this past week. Christmas day is always very hectic. This year I toned it down a little but thought that a nap was in order before I went to my mother-in-law's for the festivities. I was planning on 1 hour of sleep. Well... After about 30 minutes the baby had hiccups and I wasn't able to sleep anymore. It's ok. 30 minutes did the trick.
Yesterday Eric and I went to the Circus at the Bell Center. I think the baby had the most fun. The loud music and sounds cause a lot of movement. I could see my belly move in my peripheral vision. I had a small portion of Eric's Coke and the baby started jabbing my bladder. I had to pee in a hurry. The Circus was fun but less for anyone older than 6. Dora the Explorer did not impress the 10 year olds with us.
I will try and post a picture of me shortly.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment