Friday, April 01, 2011

Merry Christmas

P2200003P2200004

For Christmas, Pamela bought me a gift certificate to have brunch and a swim at the Hilton Bonaventure. We went on a crisp but sunny Sunday. Brunch was delicious. I got to try things I hadn’t had before and the little desserts were original and perfect! Chocolate mouse, field berry mouse with a leeche nut in the middle and rice pudding which was totally unexpected.

We put on our bathing suits and slipped into the pool from the inside of the hotel and swam out into the winter air. I think it was –12C or something. Poor Pamela she couldn’t touch the bottom until she got to the other side of the pool. The water was warm but I was jealous of the people wearing hats. We stayed 15 minutes and came out to dry off and let a crowed of people in.

It was a fun one time experience. I recommend it highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment