Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Splash!

We all know Vanessa is fearless but today she took it to "Ultimate Jumping". We were docked in West Palm to docks that are stationary and don't float on the water. Since there's lots of tide, you need to leave some give in the docking lines. I was trying to bring in the boat to jump on with Vanessa. As I was pulling the lines in, she jumped off the dock down 6 feet into the water. I screamed, "Mommy!!!" who was thankfully below. She came running up and picked Vanessa up by the strap of her life jacket with the spinnaker poll. Good thing because I couldn't do anything for her. I wasn't strong enough to pick her up out of the water and climb the ladder.
Vanessa went below and was changed. I had to bribe her with a cookie to get her to change her mind but after that she settled down.

The next day I took this picture to remember where she took a dip. I guess she didn't want to go home without having swam in the ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment