Wednesday, December 05, 2007

SUV for Kids

I know! I know! Last summer on an impulse I bought a bike trailer at Costco. It was an ok buy but the more I looked at it the more I was disappointed in every feature. Especially the straps and the fact that there is no area accommodate a bike helmet when worn. Needless to say I've been torturing myself with looking up Chariot bike trailers. These guys have everything. They are also versatile. You can add skis, stroller wheels, jogging harness, and even put it on a bike. It can glows in the dark for safety reasons and it's really cool.
If Vanessa is really good, and we know she will be, we'll get her one for her birthday. A little late for the ski season but just in time for the bike season. I am so much looking forward to the bike season! I can't contain myself. Two years of no biking after my Koosahpurchase is killing me.

1 comment:

  1. I will need to start looking for a trailer later this year sometime, thanks for letting me know that I need to wait for a year first.

    ReplyDelete