Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last week of Vacation

We spent our last week of vacation at my grandparents. It was a nice relaxing week where we ate, walked and spent time with family. As always, my grandmother served us great meals. I must not leave out her excellent pie.

Here are a few pictures.

Great-Grandpa took Vanessa for a walk and tired her out.

Eric took the Port-Alberni Scenic train. If you'd like to see a few more pics, ask Eric.

Great-Grandpa holding happy Vanessa.

Now it's Great-Grandma's turn.

This is the view at sunset at Grandma and Grandpa's

This picture is for my mom. hehehe

Grandpa and Eric watched a hockey game locally. Eric said it was good hockey and a block away. We stayed home with Vanessa and watched "The Queen". Definitely not my favorite movie.

We're so glad we made the trip out west. We had a great time. Vanessa sure won't remember but everyone else will and that's what counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment