Thursday, November 30, 2006

Feeling Hot! Hot! Hot!

Unbelievable! It's going to be 14 Celsius today. I have no problem with that. Tomorrow however is another day. Tomorrow starts winter where I worry about falling on my butt but that's life. Baby is very well padded. Baby is active at strange times. I think Eric should be able to feel the baby soon. Just a matter of timing.

Last week-end Kay and I went to Toronto to shop and get a change of scenery. We also met up with my uncle and his family. It was nice to have lunch with them. They gave me all sorts of baby stuff.

From now on I think it's going to be sleeveless or short sleeves at work. My body temp has risen. I'm always warm. Yesterday I sweat to death and I was wearing light clothing.

Poor Christina, she walked over to our house last night and I came home CRABBY. I was tired and had a bad day. I don't get too many but yesterday was one of them. I felt much better after some time and then some food. I did creep off to bed at 9:30. Eric drove her home at 10:00.

Sorry no pics. I only took one in TO. and haven't checked it out.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment